1. Why should I buy a unit in Oaks Residence?
Oaks Residences is a Flood Free community, very near in Malls, markets and schools and many more.
2. What different types of properties available?
Oaks Residences has an Inner unit, End and Corner unit Townhouse.
3. I'm thinking about one of the houses, how can I schedule a visit and who should I talk to?
You can reach us thru phone numbers: (02) 586-2027 Land Line, +63917-622-4135 / +63905-157-9373 (Globe), +63925-507-1465 / +63925-882-8269 (Sun)
+63912-845-3751 (TnT/Smart) look for Alan or Ely
4. How do I know what features, facilities and amenities are included in the unit that I want to purchase?
The features of the units depends on the size of the lot. The minimum Lot Area: 72.00 sqm, (Ground Floor: 31.58 sqm , 2nd Floor: 41.91 sqm) 3 Bedrooms, 3 Toilet & Bath,
Aircon, Telephone, and Cable Ready
5. As soon as I have already chosen a Unit, do I still possess other options?
The house layout is typical. However, minimal modification on the interior could be performed, as may be agreed upon.
6. Once I have decided to purchase a property, what are the payment options available for me?
We require 20% downpayment, and the remaining balance can be paid thru Bank financing.
The documentary stamps tax, transfer and registration fee, fire insurance, electric and water charges for utility connection shall be borne by the BUYER
7. What are the legal and documentary requirements needed in buying a property?
For bank financing:
~ Marriage Contract if applicable
~ Certificate of Employment of husband and wife
~ Latest Income Tax Return
~ Latest pay slip
~ Community Tax Certificate
8. Are the prices indicated still negotiable?
Oaks Residences prices are fixed. However, for cash buyers we can give discounts
9. How can I ask for more information about the item I am interested in?
Please feel free to call or text Alan or Ely on the telephone numbers mentioned above